Mold in Bathroom

There is mold in the bathroom because of humidity from a warm shower in a warm room, and the exhaust fan is started only after we are dried. Bathroom mold can form even if the fan is left on too long. The wasted warm air sent outside should be controlled. Mold in house

To shut off the fan, the solution came to us when Chris Scott came in the store and purchased a ‘One-hour timer’ to replace the fan switch in his bathroom. A timer is the perfect way to exhaust all the moisture out of the bath and yet not leave the fan on for hours.

It is as easy to install as a single wall switch, and will ‘operate’ an appliance for an interval from five minutes to one-hour.

And, yeah, it vents odors pretty good, too.